Serdar's debut? "Exceeding the barbecue from Prince is heavy" - Prince

About the horror year with Schalke 04 and the descent, SUAT SERDAR has made a lot of thought. An answer to the question of how it could come to this burglary of the royal blue, he did not find. "I think no one on Schalke has a statement why it went downhill," says the 24-year-old in the Prince interview (Monday edition).

WoT Blitz. Battle Pass: Operation Poseidon

Coped and processed, but he has nevertheless. "Yes, I've shaken that. It brings nothing to look in the past, but you have to look forward. It's a new beginning: for Hertha and for me."

He can properly how to the table if something does not work like that.

SUAT SERDAR via Boateng

At this new beginning, Serdar has to do it with an ex-Schalke: Kevin-Prince Boateng. From the new Leader at Hertha BSC he could look out a lot. "From Prince, I can learn that I have to be a lot louder on the square," says Serdar - and complements: "Prince does the team very well, he talks a lot and progresses. He can praise the table If something does not work, but he can also motivate scary well. "

Teures Berlin: jersey prices of the Bundesliga clubs

As a good motivation, the debut of Boateng is likely to go through in Berlin. To build on the barbecue of teammates or even surpass, Serdar already thoughts: "My debut is still standing out. But I have already inquired, where I can celebrate him. To exceed the barbecue of Prince is heavy, but I'm heavy Will give my best. There will be Turkish food. Main thing, the team has fun. "

_ The entire Serdar interview Read in the print edition of the Prince from Monday (here as eMagazine available) ._ ALS Part of the call series "Here is the League" Read in this edition also interviews with Leipzig midfielder Kevin Kampl and Fürth's sport director Rachid Azzouzi.

Comments