The confrontation of Modern Warfare is one of the best modes of the history of the franchise

With what seems to be an affirmed majority, I hoped for a long time that Call of Duty knows important changes. The idea of ​​restarting the Modern Warfare franchise alone has attarated my interest, but to witness the game in action for the first time caught my attention. From a new engine, visuals, animations, cards, mechanisms and game modes, I was incredibly impatient to control the game after the positive reactions of the recent multiplayer event. Most new multiplayer modes appear exceptional, but it s the Gunfight game that interests me the most. Fortunately, I was able to spend several hours with Modern Warfare Alpha on PS4 this weekend and find myself with a new craze.

Gunfight is a 2v2 mode where players fight to death on small symmetrical cards. At the beginning of each turn, you appear with a random load. Whether it s a sniper and a shotgun, M1, Desert Eagle, etc. You have forty seconds to eliminate the opposing team with the weapons at your disposal. If the players stay standing after forty seconds, an overtime flag appears in the middle of the card. The first player to capture it wins the Channel and the first six team wins the match.

I am thirsty for high stakes and gunfight more than gratifying. First and foremost, I love having only one life per game. This keeps you on the edge and requires you to play strategically. The spawning with random weapons also modifies each meeting. The snipers encourage players to attack remotely, while the shotguns often push them from each other. The material can not be neglected. I lost the account of the number of times the bangs flash saved the life of my teammate or that of my teammate, the Molotov are perfect for controlling areas of the card and clays have repeatedly prevented players from give me fall. The inclusion of ballistic projectiles is both satisfactory and sometimes extremely frustrating. Excluding the scanning of shots, you know if your Rounds really touch your target, as confirmed by each kill camera. It also makes the final killing more pleasant to look than ever. The mode is instantly engaging and addictive thanks to the non-stop action. Frankly, it s remarkably fun to play and watch. He will undoubtedly thrive through the banners.

The realistic approach adopted by Infinity Ward with Modern Warfare is immediately recognizable. In addition to the ballistic projectiles, the movements of the players are a little slower, the weapons have a significant decline, there is a bullet drop, there are many reloading methods, two ways of sprint, a mounting system. and a reduction of the killing time. Although each weapon I used during the alpha possessed random attachments, I noticed significant differences in the way they were handled. I can not wait to experiment with Gunsmith to change the weapons to my preference. Recharge to aim was particularly beneficial while maintaining a target view with an elite shooter. I did not really enjoy the cover system, but enter and get out of it works well.

Modern Warfare - Full Game (No Commentary) I have to burst great animations and phenomenal sound design of the game. Call of Duty has always had impressive animations, but none of them resemble those present in Modern Warfare. In an impressive way, each reloading animation is hand made without using performance capture. There is an excellent video interview of Game informing with the director of the animation of Infinity Ward, Mark Grigsby, who deals with the inspiration and the process of animating the game that I highly recommend to consult. Allow me to rent the enhanced animations of physics and death. Some new death animations have been added over time, but so far we have seen more or less seen the same since 2007. Each weapon also has a deep power and sound. I can not say enough about the Eagle desert alone. I appreciate the thorough attention to detail and I love the fact that the bodies make noise when they fall on the ground. An alarming amount of games does not include this detail.

Gunfight is an explosion, and overall, the game looks like the revolution of the franchise we expected. Visually, it is already beautiful in its alpha state. Additional multiplayer modes will certainly be fun and based solely on the main gameplay. I m dying to take a look at the countryside. I am one of the few to raise the Infinite Warfare campaign. The story is strong, but the characters work is particularly remarkable. If Infinity Ward is able to tell a hit story in an insane space, I can only imagine the story they told with Modern Warfare. To learn more about Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, you can view our reflections from multiplayer preview here, or view a multitude of game videos on our YouTube channel.

Comments