Bayreuths Alexander Nollenberger about possible modifications

I would be more happy if we now had 22 rather of eleven goals in the account. That's why I am interested in such values relatively little, we desire to develop the class as a group, that's what it goes. I am often the buyer at the front, I likewise require the templates from the others, Kellenberger puts himself in the service of the group in discussion with the. I have already seen that the groups pay great attention to me, which is great for others due to the fact that they have more space. As a team, we constantly try

The Bayreuther remain in last place as a promoted group for the World Cup break with 13 points. Naturally, the Sprig imagined it a little differently, but with three points behind the saving bank, everything is still open. What is a clear subject amongst Thomas Plane's team is the absence of effectiveness in front of the challenger. This can certainly not be formulated for all players, Alexander Kellenberger can be blamed in this regard. Tough to envision how the Bayreuther's points would look without the 25-year. No other third division gamer has a greater share of the gates of his club than the Algae since in the existing season. Noble scored 6 times and provided two goals, so he is directly included in 72.7 percent of all Bayreuth objectives. Nevertheless, what requires to be said: The Sprig has the most harmless offensive in the league with eleven objectives. For me personally, this is obviously great to read. I would be more happy if we now had 22 rather of eleven objectives in the account. That's why I have an interest in such values relatively little, we wish to develop the class as a group, that's what it goes. I am often the buyer at the front, I likewise need the templates from the others, Kellenberger puts himself in the service of the team in discussion with the. Voices that state that the Bayreuther are too depending on the 25-year-old can understand in a specific way. But we also have chances with which I have nothing to do. But I have currently seen that the teams pay terrific attention to me, which benefits others due to the fact that they have more area. As a group, we constantly try Striving to do more objectives, reports Kellenberger.

Kellenberger evokes desires

Nevertheless, the fast offensive gamer needs to be clear that he awakens for desires with other clubs with such accomplishments.

Winter

Bayreuth's managing director Wolfgang Gruber recently said that Kellenberger will definitely be seen in the second Bundesliga in the coming season. Something like that is nice to hear when the handling director guarantees you and holds a lot of you. Football is brief, you never know what occurs. I try to get whatever in the second half of the season. I don't consider it, that does not assist, said the 25-year-old.

The truth is: The Hoffberger Treaty ends in summer season. And according to the current status, it is really not likely that it will extend it, no matter how the season goes out for the Sprig. Whether there were questions or the like in winter leaves him cold. I do not desire to hear anything about that, the focus is elsewhere, says Kellenberger. Namely, at the staying season with the Sprig Bayreuth. It is clear that the 25-year-old continues to follow his dream: When I started in Illertissen in the regional league in 2017, I had to imagine coming to the 2nd Bundesliga-and that as soon as possible. I believe you can I do not resent me if such an offer comes in summer and I perceive it.

Simon-Terodde Jubal?

No, Timo-Kern-Jubel! If Kellenberger avoids over the winter, what the existing status is, he wishes to shoot Bayreuth for transfer. He has already done six goals, he desires to follow much more. When it comes to the objective, he has actually already developed a little hallmark, he holds his hand on his forehead and looks ahead, similar to Schalke's Simon Eroded. This is an amusing story, stated Kellenberger to his cheers. My old associate of Bavaria II, the Time Kern, composed to me: If I fulfill versus Mannheim, I ought to make this festivity. He constantly cheers.

Comments